Digital Payroll Workflows for a Paperless Production Office
As UK film and high-end television productions are gearing back up Sargent-Disc with its Cast & Crew family will show how the tried and tested Digital Production Office® workflow applications (UK & International Edition) will help production and accounts personnel get back to work safely and securely in the age of Covid-19.
The pandemic has accelerated the adoption of PSL+; CrewStart™ Digital Payroll Workflows; Digital Production Office® Workflows as well as Digital Purchase Order (DPO) on production – enabling your team to work efficiently, without paper on mobile, tablet or desktop.
During this next installment of our webinar series Creating the Digital Production Office® we will take you through these powerful applications reviewing our comprehensive accounting tools PSL+, DPO, Sargent-Disc’s Digital Payroll Workflow from start forms, contracting, time and attendance, through to the calculation and approval of timesheets, creation of secure payroll worksheets and reports, and online payslips; and CrewStart™ Digital Production Office Workflows – which enables any document to be sent securely for approval across departments such as art designs, call sheets and schedules.
Join the webinar to:
• Find out how the Digital Production Office® can help you get back to production safely
• See the new PSL+ and our new reporting and ACH functionality
• Explore Sargent-Disc’s end to end Payroll Workflow designed for international productions shooting in the UK and Ireland
• Dive into DPO’s digital purchase order, travel authorization, delivery and invoice tracking and approval
• Understand how CrewStart™ Digital Production Office Workflows can simplify document approvals across production teams
Date: Wednesday 26th August, 2020
Time: 8pm UK Time, 12:00pm PT (US and Canada)