Introducing CrewStart™ 3.0
CrewStart™, Sargent-Disc’s onboarding application, is designed to help your team automate the processing of contracts, start forms, daily rate vouchers and timesheets. It enables productions to sign contracts securely and submit start paperwork, calculate timesheets, approve documents and ensure the accuracy of auditable reports; streamlining the whole process whilst reducing administration.
Following the release of CrewStart™ version 3 at the start of November, a recent update to the software has introduced several new features, designed to enhance the users’ experience:
- Fully executed envelopes (containing contracts etc.) can be digitally certified by a third party proving that contracts have remained secure and unaltered from the moment of completion.
- Streamlined invitations ensure a simpler method for users to access and check their start paperwork.
- The ability to add in additional approvers in special circumstances gives users access to a flexible approval chain for a more efficient onboarding process.
- Users must now read the whole document before agreeing and/or signing, reducing the risk of details being missed.
- The application runs significantly faster due to performance improvements.
To learn more about CrewStart™ and its features, contact us for a demo at email@example.com
CrewStart™ is part of the Digital Production Office® suite of software, which is designed to increase efficiency and save time whilst reducing costs and the carbon footprint of production. For more information, click here.